Welcome to Wem & Prees Medical Practice
With patient's needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
The practice operates from two separate sites in the Shropshire villages of Wem and Prees. Although in different locations they work together to serve the same catchment area.
Have Your Say
NHS Friends and Family
Keep Up to Date With the Latest Practice News
Upcoming Flu Clinics
2021 / 2022 Seasonal Flu Clinics -
Our next clinic dates are listed below, these clinics are for any eligible patient aged between 18 and 64.
Saturday 23rd October - Wem
Saturday 30th October - Prees
Who can have the flu vaccine?
The flu vaccine is given free on the NHS to people who:
- are 50 and over (including those who'll be 50 by 31 March 2022)
- have certain health conditions
- are pregnant
- are in long-stay residential care
- receive a carer's allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- frontline health or social care workers
If you are aged 65 and over and have not yet received your flu vaccine please call the Practice to enquire about any upcoming clinics.
For further information on flu vaccine eligibility please visit the NHS website using the following link Flu vaccine - NHS (www.nhs.uk)